- Human Resources
- Health & Wellness
Posted On : 26 Sep, 2022 IT 10 Traits
Samex is an education technology company that provides structured learning and guidance for organizations to create balanced and productive workplaces while achieving strategic growth objectives.
Our platform brings everything business leaders need to provide every member of the organization with a great work-life balance. Find fulfillment in their current roles and harness the talents of their workforce to expand globally with guided learning, skills profiles, and career pathways.
What You’ll Be Doing
As a Business Analyst, you'll contribute to our mission of balanced and productive workplaces by seeking out, developing and implementing strategic initiatives for improved efficiency and productivity. You'll identify requirements across business units and support agile technology implementations by creating and implementing precise management plans for projects. Serving as a thought leader for technical business processes and evaluating and conducting regular systems analytics to troubleshoot problems and maximize effectiveness.
Who We're Looking For
The ideal team member for a business analyst is a detailed planner, expert communicator and passionate about innovation. Brings experience with technical writing and proven experience with process and data visualization. Leadership skills will be key to success in this role.
The ideal team member will have experience with project and user-testing management. Along with strong working knowledge of relevant Microsoft applications, including Microsoft Visio.
Your Primary Responsibilities
- Execute, analyze and maintain systems processes.
- Author and update internal and external documentation and Become Subject Matter Expert different technology ecosystems
- Determine and develop user requirements for systems in production
- Develop and maintain relationships with technology partners for optimized systems integration
- Lead technology adoption by studying, understanding and immersing with different clients and internal software.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or any related field
- 3+ Years of proven experience in an analytics or systems development capacity
- High proficiency with SQL and database management
- Practical experience generating process documentation and reports