- Human Resources
- Health & Wellness
Posted On : 30 Jun, 2022 Administration 9 Traits
Samex is an EdTech company on a mission to provide individuals with the opportunity to lead balanced and successful careers. We accomplish this by using active learning, artificial intelligence, and an evolving technology ecosystem to give professionals the skills, tools, and confidence to lead in their roles and transform their organizations.
What You'll Be Doing
As an Associate Business Consultant, you will help us scale our business’ process and implementations to increase profitability and utilization of our programs & services. You’ll apply and develop your analytical, interpersonal, creative thinking, business management, and leadership skills in different areas of this role. You'll begin as a generalist and progress as you work through our client projects. As you work alongside our leadership team, you'll support operations in delivering all aspects of our service implementation. With that, effective communication with all levels of the organization will be highly beneficial in this role.
Additionally, the candidate should have the ability to independently conduct research for client projects, perform client network assessments, and learn new technologies by engaging with other team members.
Your Primary Responsibilities
- Managing day-to-day project schedule, deliverables, and addressing operational issues.
- Take notes during client interactions and translate them into business requirements.
- Recommend new systems and organizational changes to enhance the team’s overall productivity and performance.
- Collaborating with departmental heads to offer strategic ideas to influence client outcomes and achieve optimal client experience.
- Work closely with the client management team to keep them involved in and informed of project progress.
Who We're Looking For
The ideal candidate for the Associate Business Consultant position should have the ability to assist in identifying problems and develop innovative solutions to minimize procedure defects. Being a key member of the team, you will focus on analyzing procedures & documentation, presenting your ideas to the management, and implementing alternative strategies.
The ideal candidate should also have previous experience in Operations Management, Change Management, Risk Management, and Quality Management.
Minimum Qualifications You Should Have
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Operations Management, Computer Science, Marketing, or other related fields.
- 1-2 years of work experience preferably in strategy consulting corporate strategy, or private equity
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to keep track of multiple work tasks simultaneously
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Leadership and analytical proficiency with excellent verbal and written communication skills