- Human Resources
- Health & Wellness
Posted On : 23 Jun, 2022 IT 6 Traits
Samex is an EdTech company on a mission to provide individuals with the opportunity to lead balanced and successful careers. We accomplish this by using active learning, artificial intelligence and an evolving technology ecosystem to give professionals the skills, tools and confidence to lead in their roles and transform their organizations.
What You'll Be Doing
As a Technical Business Analyst, you will help us with creating, planning, and executing technology solutions for the further development of business needs. You will take ownership of bridging the gap between the software development team and the business by utilizing analytics to evaluate processes, decide requirements and convey proposals to the management team.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining process flows and business requirement documents. Furthermore, you will take ownership of Quality Assurance and identify and mitigate risks accordingly.
Your Primary Responsibilities
- Analyze and document business requirements and client-defined needs.
- Take full responsibility for QA of all technology platforms.
- Assist with industry research, database development, and report analytics.
Who We're Looking For
The ideal candidate for the Technical Business Analyst position should have a solid understanding of the technology landscape to analyze and report workflows and business requirements. Since you will serve as a link between the software development department and the business, the ability to effectively engage and communicate with all levels of the organization will be highly beneficial in this role.
The ideal candidate will also be focused on simultaneous work on various projects, stretching from business development opportunities to system implementations and organizational efficiency.
Minimum Qualifications You Should Have
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- 3-5 years of experience in Business Analysis.
- Previous experience in conducting industrial research to implement new strategies is a plus