- Human Resources
- Health & Wellness
Posted On : 24 Jun, 2022 8 Traits
Samex is an EdTech company on a mission to provide individuals with the opportunity to lead balanced and successful careers. We accomplish this by using active learning, artificial intelligence and an evolving technology ecosystem to give professionals the skills, tools and confidence to lead in their roles and transform their organizations.
What You'll Be Doing
As a Business Consultant Partner, you will help us maximize our business’ profitability with your exceptional management skills. You will work closely with the management in supporting the leadership team and delivering on all aspects of our implementation. The ability to effectively engage and communicate with all levels of the organization will be highly beneficial in this role.
Additionally, you will focus on the management, strategy, operations, and structure of the organization and recommend necessary changes. The ideal candidate should be a subject matter expert and have a firm grasp of carrying out research, conducting analysis, and data collection.
Your Primary Responsibilities
- Recommend new systems and organizational changes to enhance the team’s overall productivity and performance.
- Continuously work on improving the old methodologies to help the business identify the areas for improvement.
- Assist in the execution of action items identified in the project planning and design phase to ensure that we’re always ahead of time and minimize risk.
- Prepare business reports, proposals, and presentations.
Who We're Looking For
The ideal candidate for the Business Consultant Partner position should have the ability to identify problems and develop innovative solutions to eliminate them. Being a key member of the team, you will focus on analyzing procedures, documenting your findings, presenting your ideas to the management, and implementing alternative strategies.
The ideal candidate should also have previous experience in Operations Management, Change Management, Risk Management, and Quality Management. You will also be responsible for high-level planning and strategizing. Furthermore, you will also focus on improving our programs and training methods.
Minimum Qualifications You Should Have
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Operations Management, or other related fields.
- 3-5 years of experience in Leadership and Operations Management.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership and analytical skills.