- Human Resources
- Health & Wellness
Posted On : 17 Jun, 2022 Administration 5 Traits
Samex is an EdTech company on a mission to provide individuals with the opportunity to lead balanced and successful careers. We accomplish this by using active learning, artificial intelligence and an evolving technology ecosystem to give professionals the skills, tools and confidence to lead in their roles and transform their organizations.
What You'll Be Doing
As a Field Support Representative, you’ll be working with an Information Management and Digital Services company. Being a global imaging and electronics company, they create competitive advantages for over 1.4 million businesses, including 84% of the Fortune 500. With your strong Field Compliance and Customer Service skills, you will operate as a key member of the team.
Your role as a Field Support Representative is central to coordinating all aspects of office support duties including operations, implementations, expansions, promotions, and administration of Enterprise/Area Accounts within an assigned territory. Your main focus would be to create a customer-focused environment by engaging end-user feedback. Supervised by the Enterprise Support Manager (ESM) or Area Operations Manager (AOM), you will also support questions for the other staff during the completion of in-house and off-site services.
Your Primary Responsibilities
- Administer and support day-to-day field operations
- Perform a daily visual inspection of site services and customer compliance with safety.
- Assist with new MS site implementation.
- Routinely spend time overseeing the service delivery quality and answering the questions of on-site staff.
- May take part in materials procurement and allocation of supplies and equipment
Who We're Looking For
The ideal candidate for the Field Support Representative position should have a strong understanding of operational services and account service delivery requirements. In addition, you should also have the ability to identify and document process improvement suggestions and communicate them to the management.
The ideal candidate should also have a firm grasp of collecting data for the completion of the Monthly Management Report. Ensuring field operations comply with RICOH Service Excellence performance requirements, you'll need to gain fundamental knowledge of RICOH's procedural guides. You will proactively manage service requests for hardware and software solutions in the service center. Furthermore, being a central member of the team, you will be filling in for absences or vacations of the onsite personnel if required.
Minimum Qualifications You Should Have
- Full vaccination is required for our client-facing positions.
- Candidate must have their own car and be in a good condition.
- In addition, the candidate should be able to handle physical work and lift up to 50 pounds.
- English must be their first language.
- Flexible and have an aptitude to learn new skills.
- Temp to Engage (Permanent)
- M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- May require filling in for absences or vacations of the onsite personnel
Work Auth: Green Card, US Citizen
Benefits: Dental, Eye Care, Medical