- Human Resources
- Health & Wellness
Posted On : 23 Jun, 2022 Sales 8 Traits
Samex is an EdTech company on a mission to provide individuals with the opportunity to lead balanced and successful careers. We accomplish this by using active learning, artificial intelligence and an evolving technology ecosystem to give professionals the skills, tools and confidence to lead in their roles and transform their organizations.
What You'll Be Doing
As a Business Development Specialist, you’ll be helping the company grow and extend our global reach by exploring new business opportunities. This role involves researching the industry trends to generate new leads and contacting the management and stakeholders to discuss strategy.
Your role as a Business Development Specialist is central to expanding our current business pipeline as well as taking ownership of the development of new business opportunities. In addition, you will also help in the implementation of new marketing strategies and report metrics to track performance.
Your Primary Responsibilities
- Develop new business opportunities by researching and identifying potential leads.
- Take ownership of the inbound and outbound sales.
- Apply a consultative approach to engaging with customer executives.
- Regularly support the implementation of strategies and keep track of performance.
Who We're Looking For
The ideal candidate for the Business Development Specialist position will have a full grasp of building and managing customer relationships. And as a key team member, you will engage closely with training and support teams to achieve collective goals which resonate with customer feedback and follow-ups.
Additionally, the ideal candidate will have deep product knowledge with the ability to show product demos as needed. Also, you should be a team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills. Since this is a crucial role that will directly affect the company's performance, the ideal candidate must present a proven track record of growing business consistently.
Minimum Qualifications You Should Have
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Communications, Business Administration, or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in Sales/Business Development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.