- Human Resources
- Health & Wellness
Posted On : 23 Jun, 2022 Marketing 6 Traits
Samex is an EdTech company on a mission to provide individuals with the opportunity to lead balanced and successful careers. We accomplish this by using active learning, artificial intelligence and an evolving technology ecosystem to give professionals the skills, tools and confidence to lead in their roles and transform their organizations.
What You'll Be Doing
As a Marketing Analyst, you'll support our strategic business development by focusing on conducting competitive analysis and market research. Equipped with strong analytical and detail-oriented skills, you will assist with data analytics, surveys, and documentation.
Making sure that our branding is consistent throughout all the marketing channels, you’ll study overall market conditions to assess the potential sales of products and services. This includes phone call analytics, customer behavior, product trends, and website performance which aims to increase competitiveness and contribute to decision making.
Your Primary Responsibilities
- Take ownership of all internal and external marketing campaigns, producing content and creativity for marketing projects and initiatives to enhance lead generation.
- Participate in marketing planning and ideation sessions, providing input on future marketing campaigns based on historical performance and current trends.
- Assist in the execution of marketing plans to reach the target audience through identified channels.
Who We're Looking For
The ideal candidate for the Marketing Analyst position will be a results-oriented professional with a background in marketing analytics. You will effectively analyze qualitative data, trends, strategies, and competition to drive more demand for products and services.
The ideal candidate should also have a deep understanding of conducting SWOT Analysis and cost-benefit analysis. Additionally, you will come up with personas to understand customer needs and take action.
Minimum Qualifications You Should Have
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Communications, Business Administration, or related field.
- 5-7 years of professional experience in SaaS, platform, or technology sales.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience in using Business Intelligence and Analytics software is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.