- Human Resources
- Health & Wellness
Posted On : 23 Jun, 2022 Marketing 6 Traits
Marketing Production Specialist
Samex is an EdTech company on a mission to provide individuals with the opportunity to lead balanced and successful careers. We accomplish this by using active learning, artificial intelligence and an evolving technology ecosystem to give professionals the skills, tools and confidence to lead in their roles and transform their organizations.
What You'll Be Doing
As a Marketing Production Specialist, you will manage the development of all our training assets that will be used in the workshops, 1-on-1 sessions, and other variants of our track lessons. You will also design, develop, and manage the layouts of our communication assets including web and social media marketing campaign assets.
You will also focus on presenting recommendations to the team for digital production. In-depth knowledge of social media and digital marketing production tactics will be highly beneficial in this role.
Your Primary Responsibilities
- Produce content and creativity for marketing projects and initiatives.
- Participate in marketing planning and ideation sessions, providing input on future marketing campaigns based on historical performance and current trends.
- Collaborate with the Business Development team to refine and elevate our marketing campaigns, events, and programs.
Who We're Looking For
The ideal candidate for the Marketing Production Specialist position should have a deep knowledge of digital production and digital marketing. As you will be taking over the production of our training videos and content creation, you will ensure that our marketing is consistent across all platforms.
The ideal candidate should also have a firm understanding of SEO and advertising. In addition, you will focus on identifying opportunities and risks through analyzing data within Google Ads and Google Analytics.
Minimum Qualifications You Should Have
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Sales, Communications, or related field.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in SaaS, platform, or technology sales.
- 1-2 years of experience in Graphic Designing.
- Strong planning and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.