- Human Resources
- Health & Wellness
Posted On : 23 Jun, 2022 Marketing 8 Traits
Samex is an EdTech company on a mission to provide individuals with the opportunity to lead balanced and successful careers. We accomplish this by using active learning, artificial intelligence and an evolving technology ecosystem to give professionals the skills, tools and confidence to lead in their roles and transform their organizations.
What You'll Be Doing
As a Program Specialist, you will take part in the growth and adoption of workplace development programs by planning, designing, and aiding in the execution of internal program marketing campaigns. This will funnel into all levels within partner organizations with the goal of raising awareness of the strategic benefits our workflow process recommendations and personnel development experiences could offer.
Working with business consultants in strategy execution, you’ll also have a hand in the production of digital assets. Applying our consulting methodology in the development of growth programs and internal marketing assets to inform and educate employees.
Your Primary Responsibilities
- Participate in planning and strategy development sessions, providing input on internal marketing campaigns based on research findings and organizational adoption.
- Collaborate with business consultants on identifying workplace growth opportunities and engagement metrics.
- Develop and implement communication and follow-up cadence through crafting emails, SMS, and video messages to engage with specific stakeholders and contacts within partner organizations
- Assist with the distribution of messages within the internal networks of partner organizations, and analyzing engagement.
Who We're Looking For
The ideal candidate for the Program Specialist position should have deep knowledge of digital production & marketing. As you will be taking over the management of partner programs, you’ll need to have a deep understanding and hyper focused adoption of the partner organization’s culture, internal messaging, branding and employee communication strategies.
You’ll ensure that our production assets deliver a consistent and customized approach across all channels governed by the enterprise partner. In addition, you will focus on identifying partner organizations’ growth opportunities and risks through analyzing data captured from research findings that will be conducted and completed by assigned Business Consultants. Attention to detail and critical thinking will be powerful skills to be successful in this role.
Minimum Qualifications You Should Have
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Digital Marketing, Sales, Communications, or related field.
- 2+ years of professional experience in program planning, development, and implementation.
- 1+ years of experience in customer/client service/support
- Strong planning and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals and constituencies in a diverse community.