- Human Resources
- Health & Wellness
Posted On : 23 Jun, 2022 IT 6 Traits
Samex is an EdTech company on a mission to provide individuals with the opportunity to lead balanced and successful careers. We accomplish this by using active learning, artificial intelligence and an evolving technology ecosystem to give professionals the skills, tools and confidence to lead in their roles and transform their organizations.
What You'll Be Doing
As a Software Developer/Architect, you will help us with the development of innovative software solutions. In order to achieve this, the ideal candidate should have a firm understanding of software development processes and previous experience testing and evaluating current networking systems.
We’re looking for someone that is passionate about creating new system solutions and improving existing ones through deep analytical and problem-solving skills. In addition, developing the documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code would be necessary. So, regular revisits of the development process to fix system issues are a must.
Your Primary Responsibilities
- Design, code and debug applications in various software languages to meet requirements.
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Track, document, and maintain software and network system functionality.
Who We're Looking For
The ideal candidate will also be a subject matter expert and be able to develop and deploy high-quality, innovative, and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design. You'll design and develop database architectures, so attention to detail and quality is a must.
The ideal candidate should also have a firm understanding of document design processes, including development, tests, analytics, and troubleshooting. Strong interpersonal and communication skills will be key for success in this role as you’ll be providing regular feedback to management on software and hardware availability.
Minimum Qualifications You Should Have
- Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field.
- 5-7 years of experience in Software Development.
- Previous experience designing interactive applications and networking platforms.