- Human Resources
- Health & Wellness
Posted On : 12 Sep, 2022 IT
Samex is an EdTech company on a mission to provide individuals with the opportunity to lead balanced and successful careers. We accomplish this by using active learning, artificial intelligence, and an evolving technology ecosystem to give professionals the skills, tools, and confidence to lead in their roles and transform their organizations.
What You’ll Be Doing
As a Software Engineer, you’ll work remotely and contribute to the development of leading-edge products and services in the areas of technology, marketing, HR performance, and strategic advisory.
You'll contribute to our mission of building balanced and productive workplaces by securing a robust operational software that's focused on the financial services industry. Your primary responsibility will be assisting in the development of workflow processes to support the organization's primary sales and marketing operations platform.
Your development efforts and analysis will provide greater visibility into sales and growth metrics. Working with cross-functional departments to grow the existing platform and network capabilities, you will be responsible for tracking and maintaining software and network system functionality, both internally and externally.
Who We’re Looking For
The ideal candidate for this role should also have experience in relational database systems like Maria DB or MySQL. Experience with NoSQL databases like ElasticSearch is a plus, but not required. .
Your Primary Responsibilities
As a Software Engineer, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Leading and performing Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) activities, including developing and directing software system validation and testing methods, as well as directing our software programming initiatives.
- Developing and implementing functional and framework updates
- Communicating with engineers and operations staff to solve open-ended problems.
Minimum Qualifications You Should Have
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or related field
- 3+ years of object-oriented programming experience with PHP
- Experience developing with one or more PHP Frameworks
- 3+ years of experience with MySQL, MariaDB; writing complex SQL queries and/or data analysis experience