Take Control of Your Career Growth
In this career development workshop, get unstuck and discover a path to taking your career into your own hands.
About this event
Date: Every Monday
Time: 1:00PM and 11:00PM Est.
Many of us have a terrible work-life balance. With the growing pressure to always be “on” and work-related messaging always around the corner, blurring the lines between work and personal time.
The conflict between trying to live a balanced life, and the pressure to always be ready at work can have a negative impact on your quality of life.
What’s the solution?
The solution to these problems seems simple: become your own boss and start your own business. In 2021, over 5 million professionals made the decision to start their own businesses. While it’s a very popular solution to the problem, here are the facts:
- 20% of businesses will fail in the first 2 years
- 45% of businesses will fail in the first 5 years
- 65% will fail in the first 10 years
- 25% of new businesses will make it to 15 years or more
With only 1 in 4 people who start a business, making it beyond 15 years, entrepreneurship doesn’t seem like the best option for a long-term career.
Then, there is the stress of entrepreneurship. The long nights spent building and validating your idea. The uncertainty of how you’ll acquire funding and manage revenue. Taking the mantle of leadership to build a business brings its own set of challenges.
If you're weighing the decision of entrepreneurship or employment, what can you do to improve your chances of success?
We'd like to invite you to explore how to Take Control of Your Career Growth. Designed for professionals in the middle of a career transition, this discussion will help you discover little-known techniques and practices that accelerate the process of taking control of how you live and work.
Through this program you'll learn how to:
Embrace the Unknown
- Get properly prepared for the career change that's coming. Develop the right habits & start earning to support your transition into a better you.
Build the Right Skills
- Gain the most desired skill for any profession. Take drastic measures and understand how to apply your existing skills and experience.
Maximize Each Day
- Improve your decision making and learn how to make the best of each day.
- Adopt the right way of thinking and generate demand for your skills without getting overwhelmed.
Set the Right Priorities for Long-term Career Growth
- Become a confident decision maker. Understand what your next steps should be. Learn how to manage your thoughts and get action steps for continued personal growth.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP: TAKING CONTROL OF YOUR CAREER GROWTH
- Skill Development